All participants must:
- be at least 18 years old, OR be at least 14 years old, have written consent from parent or guardian, (parent or guardian MUST also participate at the tour)
- be in a fit and healthy physical condition
- weigh less than 100kg
- have a blood alcohol limit of under 0.05
- not be under the influence of drugs or other substances that may affect your concentration, coordination and reactions
- not be at any stage of pregnancy
- wear safety riding gear (provided)
- wear enclosed shoes and long pants.
We may seek verification of the above entry requirements in whatever manner we see fit.
You acknowledge that we may deny you the right to ride if you do not satisfy the minimum entry requirements, you behave inappropriately, endanger yourself or others and/or do not comply with all our reasonable instructions.
By booking and paying for a tour, you are confirming that you have read and understood the information and policies contained in the “Terms and Conditions” and “Liability Release and Assumption of Risk Agreement” forms. A copy of the liability release must be signed by ALL participants prior the commencement of the activities. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms, you will not be able to participate in any of our chauffeured motorcycle tours.
At this point in time, we operate exclusively on 2 Indian Motorcycles; as such, you will only be able to book tours online up to a maximum of 2 participants. Please contact us directly to request a quote for larger groups.
Bookings can easily be made on our secured website by selecting your preferred tour, date, time and number of participants.
If you wish to enquire about a personalised ‘escape’, please contact us directly to request a quote.
Full payment of the tour is required at the time of the booking; promo codes and vouchers can be redeemed at the checkout.
The tour price is per person and includes GST, fuel, tolls, use of our riding gear (helmets, jackets and gloves), up to $25 AUD towards a meal (on selected tours only).
A short video of the tour captured by our on-board cameras is available on request for additional $49, (please notify us at the time of the booking)
All our tours are chauffeured, we do NOT offer any self ride tours or motorcycle hire.
If for any reason you need to cancel your reservation, the following charges will apply.
Charges are based on the agreed date and pickup time.
Up to 7 days prior the tour date: 100% refund
Between 7 and 3 days prior the tour date: 50% refund
Less than 72 hours from the agreed pickup time: 0% refund
All changes to reservations and cancellations can only be accepted in writing via email.
At our sole and full discretion, we reserve the right to:
- make changes to the itinerary without notice, if there are safety or logistical reasons for a change. In such case, you will not receive a refund.
- postpone or cancel the tour if we consider it to be unsafe to proceed. In such circumstances, Black Eagles Escapes will provide you with as much notice as reasonably possible. You will have the choice to transfer to another tour within 6 months in a date and time agreed by Black Eagle Escapes, OR get a gift voucher for the same value of your purchase, OR receive 50% refund of your payment.
- If bookings are made in currencies other than Australian dollars, there may be variances in refund amounts, when compared to the amount initially charged; Black Eagle Escapes will not be liable for any variance.
If there’s a chance of heavy rain or storms on the day of your booked tour, we will give you the option to:
- participate in the planned tour regardless of the weather conditions, if we deem it is still safe to operate.
- rebook your tour within 6 months in a date and time agreed by Black Eagle Escapes.
- get a gift voucher for the same value of your purchase.
- cancel your booking and accept a 50% refund. If bookings are made in currencies other than Australian dollars, there may be variances in refund amounts, when compared to the amount initially charged; Black Eagle Escapes will not be liable for any variance.
Once you have agreed to commence the tour, we have no financial obligation towards the customer should the weather deteriorate during the tour.
Gift certificates are transferable but not refundable.
We offer free pickup from Sydney CBD (postcode 2000); if you prefer, we can also pick you up from a different location with an extra charge of $5 AUD per kilometer, with Town Hall as the point of origin.
Please be ready at the pickup location 10 minutes prior to the agreed departure time. We always allow 15 minutes leeway; if any customer exceeds this, we reserve the right to terminate the tour at full cost to the client, or we agree to wait, with an additional charge of $30 AUD per 15 minutes for each bike delayed.
Our ‘escapes’ are carefully designed to pick you up and drop you off within the time frame of the tour, however we are not responsible for any delays caused by external factors, like traffic conditions, weather, etc.
If, for any reason (except severe weather), we are forced to terminate the tour, we will arrange suitable public transport (bus, train or ferry only) to get you home safely at our cost, and you’ll have the choice to receive a credit of the same value of the tour, or a partial refund based on the remaining time of the tour not experienced.
All participants in the tours are required to wear the protective gear provided, including helmets, riding jackets and gloves. For your safety and comfort, please wear sturdy jeans and enclosed shoes, like runners or low heeled shoes with a non-slippery sole.
Given that all the personal protective equipment is provided by Black Eagle Escapes, you’ll just need to bring with you a valid ID, your mobile or compact camera, sunglasses and, of course, your rock ‘n’ roll soul.
For safety reasons, any item that will not fit in our panniers or in your pocket, like handbags, backpacks, etc., will not be allowed on board our motorcycles.
During the booking process, the system will ask you to include some general body measurements and other required information, such as your gender, weight and height. This will help us estimate your helmet and jacket size.